Our product has a UV resistant additive which makes it ideal for indoor tables and ar, especially near windows. If you want to use the product for use in direct sunlight, we suggest additional steps to protect the coating, such as applying a 2 part polyurethane as protection, after your project cures.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect my epoxy finish?
- Can you tell me how to round the edges and corners once I have the tabletop and benches poured? I would assume they can be sanded but how would I repolish them?
- How do I remove air bubbles after I pour the Epoxy?
- How did I end up with fish eyes?
- Why is my Resin a milky consistency?
- How does the Crystal Clear Table Top Epoxy stand up to yellowing over time?
- What temperature will cured Epoxy withstand?
- Can you use tabletop Epoxy in a Sink?
- Can you use Epoxy in a Sink?
- I have noticed scratches in my table top. Are there any suggestions to improve this?