Table Top Epoxy Resin is a clear polymer coating that is commonly seen on bar and table tops. It cures to a clear, glass-like finish. It is not manufactured in a matte finish anywhere. If you are looking for the matte look, you can lightly sand the surface after it hardens and sprays a Matte or Satin Lacquer over it to give it a matte look. You can also wet sand our epoxy to a matte or satin finish. We certainly encourage you to test it out first on a small area.
Articles in this section
- Can Epoxy use to seal inside a potable water tank?
- Troubleshooting for uneven surface with ripples or waves, after curing
- Why does Epoxy Hardener sometimes change color in the bottle?
- Can you measure Part A and Part B tabletop epoxy by weight?
- Why does the resin have tiny bubbles as I'm mixing ?
- I want my epoxy resin to cure harder, what can I do?
- How do I make an epoxy floor non slip?
- Can I use the epoxy in cold weather?
- How long before I can use what I put Epoxy on?
- Troubleshooting for soft, wet or sticky surface