There is no suitable substitute for the seal coat. Other customers have tried some succeed, and some failed. We recommended testing a small area if you are going to use the product outside the product recommendations.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect my epoxy finish?
- Can you tell me how to round the edges and corners once I have the tabletop and benches poured? I would assume they can be sanded but how would I repolish them?
- How do I remove air bubbles after I pour the Epoxy?
- How did I end up with fish eyes?
- Why is my Resin a milky consistency?
- How does the Crystal Clear Table Top Epoxy stand up to yellowing over time?
- What temperature will cured Epoxy withstand?
- Can you use tabletop Epoxy in a Sink?
- Can you use Epoxy in a Sink?
- I have noticed scratches in my table top. Are there any suggestions to improve this?