There is no suitable substitute for the seal coat. Other customers have tried some succeed, and some failed. We recommended testing a small area if you are going to use the product outside the product recommendations.
Articles in this section
- Can Epoxy use to seal inside a potable water tank?
- Troubleshooting for uneven surface with ripples or waves, after curing
- Why does Epoxy Hardener sometimes change color in the bottle?
- Can you measure Part A and Part B tabletop epoxy by weight?
- Why does the resin have tiny bubbles as I'm mixing ?
- I want my epoxy resin to cure harder, what can I do?
- How do I make an epoxy floor non slip?
- Can I use the epoxy in cold weather?
- How long before I can use what I put Epoxy on?
- Troubleshooting for soft, wet or sticky surface