If you apply it in thin layers will that prevent the resin from melting or warping modify? Thin layers will prevent the resin from melting or bending mold.
Articles in this section
- Can Epoxy use to seal inside a potable water tank?
- Troubleshooting for uneven surface with ripples or waves, after curing
- Why does Epoxy Hardener sometimes change color in the bottle?
- Can you measure Part A and Part B tabletop epoxy by weight?
- Why does the resin have tiny bubbles as I'm mixing ?
- I want my epoxy resin to cure harder, what can I do?
- How do I make an epoxy floor non slip?
- Can I use the epoxy in cold weather?
- How long before I can use what I put Epoxy on?
- Troubleshooting for soft, wet or sticky surface